KidsFirst Childcare – Serving Ballston Spa, Saratoga Springs, Clifton Park, etc…
Learn more about the KidsFirst Childcare in Ballston Spa NY
The KidsFirst Childcare Circle of Care is our philosophy in which staff and parents work together, with God, to create a loving community that provides the best learning environment for each child. We value the Christian principles of love, patience, integrity and good citizenship to support each child and help him/her grow in body, mind and spirit. Our preschool programs near Saratoga Springs, Malta and Clifton Park encourage the enrollment of children of all races, faiths and denominations.
Some important things to know about KidsFirst Childcare:
- We are a place where the personal growth of your child AND the satisfaction of every parent are extremely important to us. KidsFirst is a happy place and it our intention to have all of our kids leave each day with smiles on their faces.
- We value all members of our staff and do all we can to make KidsFirst a fulfilling place to work. We know from experience that happy staff members are a necessary ingredient for happy kids.
- KidsFirst Childcare is a learning center for children from 6 weeks to five years of age. We are affiliated with Christ Episcopal Church in Ballston Spa.
- As a Christian organization we believe that God loves us and wants us to maximize our potential as human beings. We believe that we are entrusted by God to care for each child in a manner pleasing to Him.
- Christian values that emphasize love, patience, integrity and good citizenship are evident in the selection of our employees and in the meticulous care provided for our children. Our experienced director has developed curricula for each age group to meet and exceed all New York State guidelines.
Christ Church has been central to community life in Ballston Spa for more than 200 years. The church fills community needs for service in several areas including worship, food pantry, thrift shop, community events and now, childcare.