Our Difference & Core Values
KidsFirst is a close-knit community of staff members, educators and parents dedicated to helping your child reach his/her full potential in a home-like, secure and fun-filled environment.
We listen to parents – Understanding the needs of children and parents is a priority. We always encourage and welcome suggestions and ideas that can make us a better place.
- Christian focus:
- Christian values
- Christian principles
- Christian teaching
- Home-like, kid-friendly facility
- Focus on learning, socially and academically
- We embrace technology to help keep your children safe and help them grow.
Our Core Values
- Happiness results when children are well-loved, positively nurtured, safe, and secure.
- Excellence occurs from continually improving, and viewing change as opportunity to grow.
- Foundational relationships of children with God, families, and friends lead to lives of integrity.
- Developmentally-appropriate educational environments encourage a love of learning.
- Partnering with parents in the raising of their children builds a cooperative culture.
- Health is promoted through nutritional food, regular physical exercise and a sanitary environment.
Meet our passionate teachers, experience our curriculum, learn about our health and safety policies, and see children excited about learning. Click here or call 518-309-3540 to schedule a visit today!